Location: Taipei, Taiwan
About the Hiring Company (B2B):
We are a video-streamed Live Casino solutions provider, based across 13 countries, committed to delivering a flawless Live Casino experience across multiple media and channels.
The Key Account Manager shall, at all the time during his/her employment with the Company perform the follow- ing tasks, according to the Company’s policies and procedures:
- Focus on growing turnover and increase the size of the clients' customer base, together with identifying and explore new business opportunities;
- Business development and achieve growth through sales pitches, presentations and sales propositions by up selling and cross selling new solutions to existing clients;
- Act as the key interface between the client and all relevant divisions within the Evolution Gaming Group when required for business related projects and development. Co-ordinate and support the clients' operation of the functionality and user experience of the Company's customers and assist in planning product, services and feature roll outs;
- Handle client requests; conduct research, perform detailed analysis, and justify recommended solutions. Translate business questions/problems into structured analyses and present recommended solutions;
- Support the strategic ongoing development of client accounts with regards to Company's products. Partner with the Company accounts, compliance, project and product teams in development of existing customer accounts as and when required, including the identification of product sales, product placement and preferred supplier sales opportunities within customer accounts;
- Advise and support new clients preparing for launch of the live services and content;
- Liaise with marketing and product teams to ensure constant benchmarking and price comparisons;
- Organise, attend and execute meetings and sales pitches at events and exhibitions tailored to the live B2B industry;
- Represent the entire range of the Company's products; distribute and present information to customers about upcoming game releases and opportunities;
- Establish and maintain effective key account relation- ships;
- Act as intermediary between internal departments and customers;
- Act as escalation point for customers for any issues, and drive resolution action;
- Provide root-cause analysis, drive continuous improvement and execution of solutions;
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Company solutions according to customers' needs and objectives;
- Handle and analyze reporting and data:
- Identifying actionable insights and recommendations based on data available in daily/weekly/monthly and ad hoc reports.
- Effectively communicating results to executives and cross functional groups
- Reviewing regular reports and ad hoc reports with executive and strategy leaders and proactively identify areas of opportunity or concern.
- Collaborating with internal teams to ensure alignment on metrics and analytical methodologies when presenting to clients.
The Successful Candidate:
- Educational background in a related field would be preferred
- 1~3-year experience in iGaming industry is a must.
- Connection in iGaming industry is a must.
- Prefer experience with SEA market and clients for live dealers or slots.
- A passion for strong sales, negotiation, and decision-making.
- Proactive in resolving issues with logical-thinking skills, and able to work independently.
- Strong relationship-building skills and the ability to build trust, strong social and people skills.
- Sound commercial acumen, understanding of ROI and an analytical approach
- Strong communication and written ability in English is essential (an additional language would be an asset)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Responsible and reliable, excellent team player
- Be presentable, willing to travel and work outside of normal office hours
- Working with the best online gaming companies in the world
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Interesting job in a stable fast-growing international company
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming & Crypto experts globally.