Location: Taipei, Taiwan
About the Hiring Company:
We are one of the world’s leading provider of video-streamed live gaming solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play live games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams.
Today, we are composed of 5,000+ hardworking and forward-thinking employees based across 13 countries, committed to delivering a flawless experience across multiple media and channels.
For our Asian business, we are now looking to hire 3 Customer Support Representatives!
- To monitor multiple Chat dashboards.
- To handle end users’ queries in live chat and ensure prompt response.
- To inform end-users in the live chat about any service irregularity.
- To resolve any ‘end-users’ disputes in the live chat and escalate to the next level of support for higher level of intervention and log in complaints if the technical verification of the 1st line Customer Support is required.
- To verify and ensure the quality of operators’ service from the end user’s perspective.
- To communicate with operators and handle incoming requests via e-mail and the Gaming Trouble Ticketing system.
- To mediate between Technical Department and operators and to keep operators informed about any service irregularities.
- To provide resolutions of the investigated cases to the operators.
- To cooperate with the next level of Technical Support.
The Successful Candidate:
- Secondary education
Fluent in spoken and written English and a native speaker in either:
- Basic level of computer skills
- High sense of responsibility
- The ability to accurately fulfill the direct management orders and work tasks
- The ability to work in a team
- The ability to work in shifts (including some nights)
- Good attention to detail
- Quick typing skill
- Good compressive ability
- Working with the best online gaming companies in the world
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Interesting job in a stable fast-growing international company
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)