Location: Remote or Saint Julian's, Malta · (1 year maternity cover)
As a content manager, you will be part of the content team, managing the content work for all its brands, both for offline and online purposes. You are skillful and enthusiastic, curious, methodical, want to learn more, and able to display your skills through previous work.
Your experience within the fast-paced iGaming industry has given you a clear picture of how it’s set up and functions. You understand briefs quickly and can manage all content-related tasks easily based upon ideas generated by different departments. You are communicative and see it as a natural part of your job to reach out to different departments and stakeholders associated with your work.
You understand the importance of search engine optimizing and are well acquainted with SEO. You have extensive experience in all Social Media verticals, alongside with SEM and other parts of Digital Marketing.
Your proficient knowledge of the Finnish language enables you to optimize the tone of voice for our new and existing brands together with the content team and stakeholders. You will be reporting to the Head of Content or any other designated official.
- Writing and distributing original copy across all online casinos verticals in both Finnish and English.
- Editing and uploading on-site content.
- Cooperating and coordinating within the content team as well as all departments to manage required content within deadlines.
- Collaborating with and coordinating translators/content agencies
- Communicating your copy to the content team, your manager, and respective stakeholders to ensure quality and tone of voice.
- Structuring and creating SEO and SEM related content projects.
- Understand different briefs from different departments.
- Plan time efficiently and communicate delivery times of your work.
- Write grammatically correct copy in both Finnish and English.
- Stay up to date with current marketing and creative writing trends.
- Present copy and express the logic behind it.
- Contribute to optimizing our Finnish copy across all verticals.
- Reinforce the company’s core values throughout our products.
- Strengthen and develop the Finnish tone of voice.
- Identify and execute optimization of Finnish copy.
Desirable personal qualities:
- Fast learning team player.
- Top level communication skills.
- Easily expressed analytical thinking.
- Focused and calm under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Desire to be a part of an evolving team and company structure.
- Openness towards constructive feedback.
- Willing to adapt and develop your skills through feedback.
- Ownership and responsibility of all projects you manage.
Experience and education:
- Minimum 3 years of working in the iGaming industry.
- Excellent level of writing and communicating in Finnish and English.
- Minimum English Level C1-C2
Our client strives to give all our employees the best working experience in the industry. Their culture is what we are most proud of and that is something you will experience once you join our fun, caring, daring, tenacious, and hardworking team!
Enjoy some great benefits:
- Work-Life Blend
- Relocation Allowance
- Added Leave Benefits
- Online Learning Platform
- Wellness Program
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Health and Fitness Allowance
- Fresh Fruit and Daily Snacks
- Daily Lunch Allowance
- Underground Parking
- Many fun events throughout the year!
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)