Location: Remote (or Stockholm)
Are you looking for a new challenge, to be part of a fast and entrepreneurial journey within the iGaming industry? We are offering new opportunities within the Japanese market.
We strive to be the most entrepreneurial and fastest growing business group in the iGaming industry. Our ambition is to take global leadership and change the competitive landscape for Game Studios, Game Operators and Lead Generation. We are present in Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a Japanese speaking Senior Affiliate Manager to be part of our journey. You will be responsible for acquisition, reactivation, and network management within the Japanese market. You will also be involved in the analysis and monitoring of results and providing stakeholders with regular reports. Above all, you will ensure our growth opportunities within the Japanese market - and beyond.
- Maintain relationships with affiliates and other partners as well as motivating partners to improve campaign performance.
- Source, evaluate, recruit, and approve new affiliate partners along with monitoring affiliate practices from a compliance perspective.
- Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities, increase ROI, Monitor and analyze results of all campaigns.
- Optimize all aspects of the affiliate program through established and new networks.
- Reactivate old affiliates and also targeted inactive players through specific affiliate campaigns
- Create and develop top-line affiliation reports for the Head of Affiliates and Internal Stakeholders to ensure that we are fully aware of all KPI’s and our budget vs spend.
- Create and deliver weekly reports to 3rd Parties -affiliate networks, etc
- Create and deliver ad-hoc reports to business owners / Head of Affiliates.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis, keeping abreast with new industry trends and promotional concepts.
- Native or fluent Japanese with excellent verbal and written communication.
- 2+ years’ experience in Affiliate Marketing
- Good understanding of the iGaming industry including areas such as: business P&L, bonus mechanics, free spins, average revenues per user, creating promotions on all media forums.
- You walk the talk and understand the importance of building strong relationships.
- You will identify and support top performances, develop incentive programs to reward key partners.
- Strong negotiation skills combined with good data and analytical skills.
- Good organisation and time managements skills.
People is not only colleagues we work with – it’s one of our key drivers for our business. We trust each other, our customers and partners. This is why we have a great mix of bright minds and great talents within the company. With a proven track record from 15 years within the industry - you will learn from the best and also have a clear path on how to grow your career.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)