The Japan Country Manager will be working to ensure that the company has a strong position in the Japanese market.
- Responsible for customer acquisition, conversion, and retention, with a focus on revenue generation
- Budgets, business plans, marketing plan, and economic follow up for the country, together with any other reporting
- Manage, plan, and execute all marketing & sales activities for the Asian market, both online and offline, to maximize ROI on marketing and media budgets.
- Evaluate and follow-up on said deals and partnerships, ongoing and after campaigns.
- Responsible that material is delivered, implemented, and updated
- Market and competitor analyses
- Be at all times informed about the current law and regulations regarding the gaming industry and other areas such as media landscape.
- Gather information on the local market for overall decisions taken by the management
- Build the company’s selected brand/s in the Asian market, with local brand management (that the company's profile is maintained in a proper way on site, in press, marketing material, etc)
- Together with the central partner (affiliate) team, update and deliver useful information and content to partners/affiliates, as to promote the mutual interests of the partner and the company, and maximize the channel’s potential
- Make sure editorial content, news, and information on the local site, blogs, social media, and other sources related to all products are always updated with the most relevant and sales-driving content.
- Make sure information and editorial content to partners are sent out, including content for sites, forums, newsletters, magazines, and various campaigns and promotions.
- Make sure translations for the site, newsletters, campaigns etc are made in a correct and timely manner.
- Be responsible for editorial partnerships and liaise with press contacts and journalists
- The position must be able to work closely with central functions e.g. in-house creative agency, CRM-function, Affiliate team, etc, and has direct personnel responsibility of Content Coordinator/s for the local market.
Skills & Experience Required
- 3+ years of operations management experience in iGaming industry will be a strong plus
- Proven ability to deliver customers in line with CPA budgets.
- Fluent in English & Japanese.
- Experience in working with major media partners and negotiating competitive media deals
- Experience in monitoring, evaluating, and analyzing campaign performance for campaign optimization.
- Previous experience of budget and reporting
- Able to work under pressure and flexible hours when needed
- Very good organization and communication skills
- High degree of responsibility and result orientation
- Working attitude striving for thoroughness and perfection, with the aim to excel
We offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk. In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide breakfast once a week, regular team events, and other benefits that can include a pension scheme, holidays, or anything else you fancy. This position is based in Malta and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)