We are looking for an SEO Specialist to support our product offerings in the Japanese Market.
Based in Malta and forming part of a fantastic team, your responsibilities will include:
- Review and analyze sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Conduct in-depth keyword research, manage keyword rank tracking and report to drive the most valuable traffic
- Work closely with the Content team to populate the websites with valuable and SEO Friendly Content
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- As a Technical SEO, assist in the technical audits, analysis, and implementation of technical recommendations
- Identify, plan, and execute technical SEO recommendations for our brands including site architecture & page load speed consulting, site Migrations, Redesigns, and indexing
- Outreach Campaign and Link Building
- Maintain up-to-date, personal knowledge of SEO in line with industry trends
- In-depth understand search engine behavior
If you have a passion for SEO, fantastic at communicating and collaborating with others, and hungry to grow, learn and get stuff done, and enjoy working autonomously, this is the right opportunity for you.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year SEO experience and excellent written and spoken Japanese and English and a good understanding of
- Tracking platforms (eg: Google Analytics and Google Search Console),
- SEO tools such as Majestic, Ahrefs, Sistrix
- Google's and Yahoo's algorithim
- SEO testing methodologies
- SEMRush, Majestic, and Moz
An attractive package that includes great benefits, will be offered to the right candidate.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info, or if you just want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)