Location: Malta or London
Are you ready to take on a new challenge and be part of a fun, young dynamic team? We have a new opportunity for a Japanese speaking Senior Account Manager to be part of this exciting journey. This is a diverse role covering all aspects of account management, operational processes of the VIP programs, and reactivation of lapsed VIPs and will also work on delivering the objectives and overall strategy of the VIP channel with a specific focus on the whole base of VIP segments. As our Senior for this market, you will have one direct report as well as overall KPI responsibilities for your assigned market.
You are a doer, business minded, resilient with a keen eye for detail, solid interpersonal skills and genuine team player. Your true passion lies in leading and driving results getting the customers engaged and delivering the overarching business goals!
What will you get up to day to day?
- Reinforcing the Super VIP service through Hospitality, CRM, and promotions across multiple brands or dedicated brands/markets.
- Build exceptional relationships with high value clients to provide a personalised service and gaming experiences tailored to them, across all products.
- Manage direct report as well as manage KPI reporting for assigned market to Head of VIP
- Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements
- Act as VIP Champion for Super VIPs, ensuring contacts/queries are handled as a priority both individually and by all departments or 3rd parties
- Answering VIP customer queries regarding financial transactions, betting activity and general information queries to provide a one stop contact point which could include gaming queries
- Initiate campaigns that will drive activity for high net worth customers, ensure that they are generated in a timely manner, results monitored and reported
- Manage targets and budgets
- Maximize and enhance the Customer journey and promoting responsible gambling, aimed at strengthening profitable relationships
- Work alongside our Product and Brand teams to increase brand awareness
- Monitor the customer base for the new Potential VIP customers
- Plan and execute events within the VIP team; entertain and host customers at various local and global events
- Pro-actively make outbound calls to clients providing them with information and promotional opportunities as required
- Improve and expand on product and industry expertise to benefit our VIP customers
So you have been in the online gaming industry for a while and have experience with both the casino and sportsbook services. In your previous experience, you have worked with VIP enquiries and would like to become more of a specialist when dealing with Top VIP customers.
You have shown positive interpersonal skills and have the ability to quickly build a report with valuable players. Every player should be treated as a VIP and that is your mantra, and that is why you deliver the best customer service.
When it comes to communication you are confident and articulate well in both English and Japanese. This is fine by you whether it’s by email, phone or chat. You are there for players when needed, flexible with your work hours, and able to work various shifts if need be.
On top of all this, you are good at multitasking and prioritizing. Your line manager does not tell you what to do as you are trusted and able to take ownership of daily tasks. Shown once, and you know what to do, asking questions when a task is new but quick to pick up skills and processes quickly.
Being target driven, a competitive salary and bonus structure appeal to you and you like to prove to yourself and team that you can meet targets; both monthly and quarterly ones to meet predetermined productivity, quality, and service levels that set to reach top service. What's more, if you have some experience in team management or leadership this would be considered a plus!
We put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, or if you want to know more about this position, please upload your CV along with your contact info.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)