Are you an entrepreneurial, data-driven person who enjoys building relationships with key stakeholders? Are you able to deliver success for the Japanese market? Then this is the role for you!
As our new Country Manager, you will need to have proven marketing experience in Japan in order to deliver growth in new player acquisition and excellence in brand communication. Responsibility for retaining the players we acquire also forms a key part of this role and as our main contact for this brand in Japan, you will need to be hands-on in your approach, working across multiple business areas. You will also have responsibility for managing and negotiating with external agencies and taking the lead on new commercial deals.
Another integral focus of this role is affiliate management where you will be responsible for the brand’s strategy in Japan, communicating regularly with our affiliates in order to optimize traffic and deliver efficient profit margins.
So, let's break it down a bit.. here is what you will be responsible for:
Player Acquisition and Brand Management
- Implementation of brand strategy and identity for a Casino in Japan
- Creation and management of acquisition strategy
- Management of external agencies and partners
- Negotiating commercial deals with 3rd parties
- Competitor and market analysis
- Coordination of relationships between the Casino and other central teams including CRM, content, product teams, and more.
- Maintain relationships with affiliates and other partners as well as motivating partners to improve campaign performance
- Source, evaluate, recruit and approve new affiliate partners
- Monitor affiliate practices and ensure compliance
- Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
- Monitor and analyze results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports (to identify strong and weak areas, and to help underachievers improve)
- Optimize all aspects of the affiliate program through established and new networks
- Reactivate old affiliates and also targeted inactive players through specific affiliate campaigns
- Assist in managing onsite content and affiliate marketing communications
- Managing the Casino Japan brand team to develop and plan localized retention activities.
- Work with Customer Support, brand team, and VIP team to manage top Japanese customers, ensuring a reward ratio that optimizes net gaming revenue.
- Take lead on external activities in regards to VIP-treatment (actual send outs\events)
- Responsible for budget management
- Responsible for achieving KPI and Ebit targets set for Cherry Casino Japan
- Delivering regular business reports and plans for the business and senior management team
Here's a little bit about your background:
You're a native Japanese speaker with a professional command of English coming with experience working within iGaming in Japan. You have strong organizational skills, excellent time management enabling you to manage multiple projects simultaneously. You come with a background in marketing and/or affiliate related roles which has contributed to your impressive analytical skills. Through your experience, you are able to apply good judgment based on your sound understanding of metrics and data whilst show adaptability and handling changes in priorities and managing deadlines. You are creative by nature bringing innovative ways of thinking to the table which you effectively communicate (both written and spoken) with the ability to tailor dialogue and delivery to cater to a variety of audiences.
We put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cozy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)