iGaming Company (B2C) is looking for Customer Service Manager Japan for their team in Taipei.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of daily briefs and tasks – coordinating with the different departments on priority tasks (Sports, Casino, Acquisition).
- Daily reporting – compile and update reporting daily and per task, including proper task distribution per agent.
- Reporting / CRM review – cover all reported revenue, cross referencing all CRM tools and track abnormalities / manipulation, report and deduct from resulting – provide feedback to the direct manager.
- Training – advise a training program in accordance to the current one, train new personnel
- Shift monitoring – Silent listening to calls, monitoring of chats, QA checks, providing proper feedback and improving pitch.
- Report results to the direct manager on weekly and monthly basic, both on employee and team level.
- Responsible for guiding the team to achieve their KPIs.
- Creation of work procedures to optimize the daily workflow in the most efficient way.
- Responsible for performing monthly review meetings with the team to provide them with clear
- feedback about their performance, give them guidance to improve and communicate any changes in the business.
- Work together with QA and Head of Support to ensure quality of team is met with coaching and guidance
- Report to Head of Support on all work related matters and work on improvements to processes and to work on tasks to improve product and process knowledge of the team
- Other requests coming from Senior Management regarding the business needs.
- Solving cases on the spot – advising about bonus treatment, solving disputes, closing calls, coordinating between the different departments, advise on any matter coming up in terms of player treatment
- Weekly meetings with team members – advise on past week’s performance, points of improvement, pitch strengthening, next week’s tasks etc.
- Operational – compile weekly shift schedule, handle sick leaves, vacations etc.
- Reporting to Head of Support
- Knowledge of the range of services to the company – has a strong customer service background managing a CS team for at least 8-10 years.
- Bachelor Degree in General economics and marketing.
- Computer literacy.
- Be proficient in Japanese, preferably a native speaker
- Knowledge of English – full proficiency
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)