Location: Malta or Curacao
About the Hiring Company (B2C):
The company develops and operates affiliate marketing properties in several industries such as the online gambling, forex, and crypto industry. The main office is in Malta however the company has employees and consultants on several overseas locations.
What really differentiates with this affiliate marketing enterprise from their competitors is our innovative technology and data driven approach to online marketing. By developing a technical platform that automates mundane tasks, consolidate self-gathered and 3rd party data into actionable tasks for our system and workforce or for informed business decisions we have been able to develop quality websites at scale.
Was founded in January 2018 two well-known entrepreneurs from the iGaming industry.
You will be responsible for our development of the SEO strategy for our various online properties and execution of the same.
This role will initially have 5 direct reports.
Together with other team members, you will need to take the lead on thinking of ways of how to improve our these online properties and other assets to generate more value for our visitors and partners.
If you are creative thinking, responsible, self-driven and technology passionate individual then you will be a good match for our organization.
The Successful Applicant:
- Management experience.
- Fluent in English – both verbal and written.
- German, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai and or/Spanish as an additional language is seen as an asset.
- Positive attitude.
- Several years of previous experience working as an SEO manager, product owner/webmaster/online marketeer/frontend dev. or related position.
- Innovative thinker that can help us challenge the status quo within online marketing.
- Strong ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to travel if required.
- Higher degree education is desirable but not necessary.
- Good level of website development understanding.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Expert at web analytics such as Google Analytics.
- Expert at testing and optimization tools.
- Experience & good understanding of SEO tools like Ahrefs, Majestic, or SEMRush.
- Experience & good understanding of Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager.
Senior SOM Manager position for our client in one of the Malta or Curacao office. Relocation package available. Salary 60-80k Euro/Dollar depending on experience. Possibility of a share option scheme for senior individuals.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)