We are looking for a Technical Compliance Analyst to join the team! Does Compliance excite you? If so read on....
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for monitoring and coordinating all technical compliance-related issues whilst maintaining excellent relationships with internal stakeholders involved in both front and back-end teams which are mainly based in Stockholm. You will be working closely with our compliance officers to understand the regulatory needs on each jurisdiction and be able to translate and push forward their implementation. In addition, you will also maintain communication with external stakeholders which provide us with technical solutions to meet our regulatory requirements.
What will you get up to day to day?
- Translation of regulatory requirements into user stories
- Identify technical gaps and propose compliant solutions
- Maintain ongoing communication with product and tech teams in the company
- Communicate with external stakeholders to optimise the use of acquired third-party tools
- Collect input on improvements and coordinate their implementation
- Document solutions proposed and undertaken through clear change-management procedures
- Support the delivery of projects incl. the tech implementation of new regulatory requirements
- Participate in audits by providing support to other teams involved
Requirements - so what's your background?
- You come with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with the technical aspects of gaming market regulations backed with a strong knowledge of Jira.
- You have the ability to think outside the box and have excellent analytical and organisational skills.
- What's more, we expect you are a great communicator with a positive mindset and 'can do' attitude willing to help out as needed as a proactive team player!
We put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)