Location: Malta or Remote
You have been collecting dictionaries since you learned the word Aardvark. Your keyboard has been the best gadget ever obtained. Your nickname amongst friends at school was Nipper because once you got your teeth into a problem, you would not let go. You are driven by your passion for casino, gambling and the online world and get enthused by the idea of joining a team which is in its growth phase. Being part of this fast-paced solidifying phase is what makes you want to jump out of bed every morning and get your magic wand to write winning text. You are in fact after being part of tomorrow’s winning team and want to leave your mark as part of this success story.
Who are we after?
We are looking for a skilled in-house Japanese Content Writer to generate copy for our sites, enhancing our pages with your writing, to maximise their performance on the SERPs. Apart from your excellent writing skills, we expect you to understand that part of the role is also customer retention through your exquisite research and copy.
We will entrust you with the following responsibilities:
- Writing iGaming copy in-house, covering casino-related keywords, slot reviews, how to play guides, gambling legislation and so on
- Generate copy for our sites, enhancing our pages with your writing to maximize their performance on the SERPs
- You will be part of the SEO team, however, occasionally you will work have the pleasure to work with the marketing and CRM teams to come up with the best copy for the promotional plans agreed
- Apart from producing excellent copy, we expect you to understand that part of the role is also customer retention through your thorough research and outstanding writing
- Other Adhoc duties
- 6+ months of experience in Content, or a similar post
- Excellent verbal and written Japanese
- Knowledge of the iGaming industry
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Result and objective driven
- “Can Do” attitude
- A good understanding of search engine optimization and its trends
- Working knowledge of HTML & CMS
- Highly motivated team player and ability to work on own initiative
- Passion for valueable, relevant and consistent content
- Exciting opportunity to be part of and have impact upon the creation of a new and innovative brand on the market
- Attractive remuneration package including health insurance and gym membership
- An international flexible work environment with engaged, driven & professional team
- Great & Modern office space in Ta'Xbiex close to all amenities and to one of Malta's sought after marinas
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)