The jobholder will make sure all customer withdrawals are processed correctly and timely whilst proactively anticipating issues to minimize fraud risk and upholding outstanding levels of customer service. This role requires to be fluent in Japanese.
- Resolving risk queries relating to our products and services.
- Help to improve the fraud reporting, operational processes, and procedures
- Provide an enhanced customer experience service by swiftly and safely processing customer’s withdrawals.
- Working closely with the support team to solve customer queries regarding payments
- Dealing with CDD and EDD
- Processing payments, particularly Deposits and Withdrawals. Monitoring incoming and outgoing transactions from all types of payment sources, including e-wallets, credit cards, bank transfers, and other payment solutions
- Analysing data and player behavior regarding fraud, risk and anti-money laundering
- Ensuring that fraudulent transactions are spotted effectively and handled swiftly in order to minimize losses and mitigating fraud rings from manifesting into larger-scale fraud.
- Compliance and assurance reviews of affiliate and acquisition activity to identify abuse of the business opportunity offered.
- Using acquired skills to research and find/solve fraud cases involving, but not limited to Credit card fraud, Bank Fraud, Identity theft, and Phishing.
- Challenge Disputed transactions (liaising with the relevant Banks/Payment methods)
- Working closely together with the Risk, Fraud & Payment Manager to realize improvements in the fraud set up.
- At least 1 years’ experience in Risk, Fraud and Payments.
- Experience in working with both Casino and Sports Book is an asset.
- Sound and demonstrable experience with fraud analysis and investigations.
- Understanding of the different online marketing incentives offered.
- Knowledge of the different aspects of Risk work.
- Knowledge and experience in online Payments.
- Knowledge and experience of AML regulations.
- Proficient in MS Office Tools and MS Excel in particular.
- Fluency in the English language and Japanese.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)