To deliver the very best in customer service to our high-end players, create a community, and a feel of belonging for these players.
Assisting the Operations team in the retention and reactivation of high-end Japanese players. The role will predominantly focus on continual communication with high-end players via the telephone and email systems.
What you will be working on
- Manage VIP relationships on a daily basis.
- Taking calls and emails from players. Owning and resolving player issues.
- Making promotional and relationship building calls to players.
- Use social media and chat moderation to build community amongst the players.
- Use data available to produce relevant calling schedules targeting lapsing players, building payer engagement, and frequency.
- Manage gifts and rewards for VIPs on special occasions, birthdays, and anniversaries.
- Organizing and attending VIP events.
- Using IT systems to crediting and record player bonuses.
- Use IT systems to deliver effective promotional campaigns.
- Meet targets against productivity, quality, and KPI delivery.
Experience & skills
- Native Japanese speakers
- Customer Service expertise is essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel.
- Outgoing personality with a can-do attitude.
- Comfortable talking to customers on the phone with a sales attitude
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the iGaming industry is required
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)