We are one of the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams.
Founded in 2006, we revolutionized the Live Casino platform, transforming it into a "must have" for gaming operators.
Today, we are composed of 5,000+ hardworking and forward-thinking employees based across 13 countries, committed to delivering a flawless Live Casino experience across multiple media and channels.
For our Asian business we are now looking for a Integration Project Manager, please see below for responsibilities and requirements.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full scale project plans.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Manage project budget and project resource allocation.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Plan and assure quality assurance for project deliverables.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Provide pro-active stakeholder management.
- Be visible, vocal and objective and actively drive agile development teams.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information.
- Closely work together with accepted persons for implementing projects/tasks from other departments.
- To organize communication with third parties participating in the project.
- To participate in testing and implementation of project results in a manner, which is in accordance with procedures.
- If necessary, to prepare the documentation of products, procedures and programs.
- To become and be familiar with all the current regulations of the company that are related to daily routines of analyst job.
- Not to disclose information about all company’s customers' or licensees data, economic situation, accounting indicators and internal work organization and to avoid that such information becomes available to third persons, who are not entitled to it professionally or by law.
- To make proposals for improving products, programs and work procedures and to participate in bringing those improvements into live.
- To use programs pursuant to the user rights and to access the data that is needed to properly conduct job duties.
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications.
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences. Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work.
Requirement and background:
- Higher education in Economics, Information Technology or its acquisition or a longer-term work
- experience in the Information technology sector, project management and team lead experience.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Good level of computer skills.
- The ability to work in a team.
- High sense of responsibility.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. They have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)