We are one of the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams.
Founded in 2006, we revolutionized the Live Casino platform, transforming it into a "must have" for gaming operators.
Today, we are composed of 5,000+ hardworking and forward-thinking employees based across 13 countries, committed to delivering a flawless Live Casino experience across multiple media and channels.
For our Asian business we are now looking for a Head of Sales, please see below for responsibilities and requirements.
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Hold overall responsibility for meeting or exceeding the revenue targets, goals and objectives as aligned with the company’s strategic plan.
- Continuously measure the performance and take immediate action as necessary to rectify deviations to agreed targets, goals and objectives.
- Communicating closely with both key stakeholders to ensure a clear transition from sales to business management
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives
- Leading the sales cycle process, negotiating, and attending to both client and company expectations, valuing retention of new and existing businesses
- Continuously refine and improve routines and processes to maximize the function and quality of work, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Complete ‘due diligence’ on all new prospects.
- Utilizing data to build business intelligence to help drive growth.
- Own your region and understand fully the potential channels and prospects, always considering the potential revenue that can be generated when discussing options with prospects.
Experiences, Skills and Background:
- 5+ years experience in a related field within iGaming (preferably Live Casino) from an online operator or another supplier
- Strong Leadership background with a proven track record of success
- Great communication skills with a customer-oriented and business mindset
- Pragmatic approach around the sales process, understanding specifically where you should concentrate your efforts
- Purely driven by results and gets motivated by achieving or over-achieving sales targets
- Ability to clearly communicate with business stakeholders, advise and apply best practices and set strategy for developing business needs
- Fluent in Mandarin/Chinese and English
- Preferably Taiwanese citizen
The duties and responsibilities described in this job description are not a comprehensive list and as such additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; The scope of the job may also be subject to change as necessitated by business demand.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. They have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)