iGaming Company (B2C) is looking for a COO.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer to oversee our organization's ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company's second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business.
• Organize and oversee the daily operations of the company, ensuring that the business is well coordinated and productive by managing procedures and people.
• Design and implementation of strategic business plans and budgets.
• Provide clear and accountable operational objectives, development plans, improvements and status reports to executives, internal stakeholders and business partners.
• Manage and develop a team of broad diversity role and function, from overseeing customer support, payments, managing relationships with key suppliers including cost control, quality of delivery, negotiating new contracts, oversee regulatory compliance, operational KPIs and ensuring overall customer satisfaction.
• Support the team in establishing and fine-tuning success metrics and key performance indicators for their respective operations in order to improve profitability.
• Ensure continuous and overall cost efficiency and quality in operations.
• Drive participation in relevant business and market events.
• Manage relationships/agreements with key partners and vendors.
• Support in recruiting new key members of the teams and ensure all internal program initiatives align with the company's core values and culture.
• Verbal and written communications in English and Mandarin.
• Strong experience in B2C branding and operation in Asia Market.
• Excellent knowledge in gaming industry especially on payment, risk and compliance and customer service.
• Strong communication skill.
• Must be willing to work and relocate to Makati, Philippines.
• Candidate must have at least a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
• At least 10 years of experience, 5 years at managerial level in the related field.
• Proven experience as Operation Director or Manager or relevant role.
• Able to lead and motivate a huge team.
• Analytical and meticulous.
• Able to strategize and solve problems.
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work under pressure and fast-paced working environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Hardworking and able to multi-tasks.
• Good time management and always adhere to the timeline.
• Positive attitude and self motivated.
• Proactive and committed to complete assigned tasks.
• Problem solving and solution oriented attitude.
• Approachable and willingness to assist all level of staffs.
• Fluent in English & Mandarin
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. They have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)