Location: Malta, St. Julians
Our client in Malta is currently looking for a new Affiliate Manager - Japan. You will be responsible for the growth, retention, and reactivation of our country-specific affiliates, and the growth of country-specific traffic to our brands in this market.
The Affiliate Manager will be responsible for affiliate acquisition, reactivation, and network management within Japan. They will also be involved in the analysis and monitoring of results and providing stakeholders with regular reports. Above all, they will ensure that growth opportunities are always developed with affiliates to positively impact the bottom line.
You will communicate regularly with affiliates, via Skype, email, and phone to optimize Japanese traffic to our portfolio of brands whilst ensuring that our profit margins are always at their optimum level. You will also be responsible for the reporting and analysis of data from this affiliation market. You don’t take the first deal put forward to you at a table but have strong negotiation and analytical skills to get a good deal for both the affiliate and the company. Data is what you use to make these calculations and offer these deals and also helps you to make informed decisions with whom you’d like to work with. Since you now have a good understanding of the gaming business P&L, effects of bonus mechanics, free spins, average revenues per user, etc. are common terminology which make sense to you when discussing ideas with your colleagues. This drives you to learn and contribute with ideas to make continuous improvements.
What's more, you have a knack for acquiring affiliate marketing partners, identify and support top performers, and develop incentive programs to reward key partners. Creating promotions and communications to affiliate partners comes as second nature to you on all media and forums, as well as being an active part of the team to attend industry shows and events.
- Maintain relationships with affiliates and other partners as well as motivating partners to improve campaign performance
- Source, evaluate, recruit and approve new affiliate partners
- Monitor affiliate practices and ensure compliance
- Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
- Monitor and analyze results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports (to identify strong and weak areas, and to help underachievers improve)
- Optimize all aspects of the affiliate program through established and new networks
- Reactivate old affiliates and also targeted inactive players through specific affiliate campaigns
- Answer Affiliate queries
- Assist managing onsite content and affiliate mar-comms - promotions visibility and adding information including game content and blogs
- Create and development top line affiliation reports for the Head of Affiliates and Internal Stakeholders to ensure that we are fully aware of all KPI’s and our budget vs spend.
- Work with the Program Manager to ensure that all data in Omarsys is present and correct
- Create and deliver weekly reports to 3rd Parties -affiliate networks etc
- Create and deliver ad-hoc reports to business owners / Head of Affiliates.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis to identify competitor activity in terms of marketing collateral, welcome offers, and promotions.
- New Industry trends and promotional concepts.
What's your background?
- You have a sound understanding of the iGaming industry backed with excellent project management and time management skills.
- You're able to prioritize and multitask managing several duties and /or projects simultaneously.
- You have strong analytical skills with superior negotiating and influencing skills, making you a natural when it comes to building long-term business relationships.
- Of course, we expect you are fluent in Japanese and English with good communication and organizational skills and metrics-driven by nature!
- In short, you're an optimistic team player with a 'can-do' attitude ready to take on an exciting challenge.
- Additionally, if you have basic HTML experience, this will be considered a plus!
We put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cozy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. They have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)