Location: SE Asia (Preferably in Manila or Taipei)
The company is an iGaming leader with 7 years of success in the B2B supply of high-quality iGaming products. With offices in Malta, Gibraltar, Sweden and Poland, The Company today has 200+ talented individuals that deliver award-winning games to top tier operators.
Since the start of 2020 The Company has also been rolling out its Franchise proposition, with a specific focus on Asia. Franchise delivers an iGaming platform & gaming content to selected partners to grow business in their specialist markets. The model is typically innovative and has already been embraced by Azure Tech and Flow Gaming. Expectations for growth with Franchise and in Asia are very high at The Company.
Now it’s time to have the first man/woman on the ground in Asia, a person who will be the brand ambassador with the focus on bringing in new partners and account management.
- Coordinate, drive and follow up Sales Process related work with internal stake holding function as relevant to turnaround leads to successful contracts.
- Present and prepare sales decision material as relevant for managed sales funnel prospects/ suspects
- Proactively drive and manage the complete sales process from initial suspect/ prospect contact through to signed contract, and handover to key stake holding functions as relevant
- Attend exhibition and trade shows globally as relevant to promote company value propositions, network, and identify new business opportunities.
- Provide Head of Commercials, publishing with monthly reporting or as agreed from time to time
- Provide frequent knowledge sharing of market and business insight to internal stake holding functions from time to time.
- Together with Head of Commercials, Publishing, prioritize funnel prospects, and optimize ways of working that will secure company strategic position, and desired ROI.
- Proactively identify, present, and promote All available value propositions in professional and strategic manner, with the customers real needs in mind
- Understand business model dynamics, and necessary pricing strategy that maximizes customer commitment to drive revenues over contracted value propositions
- Maximize the revenue that Publishing generates by winning new business and increasing business with existing partners (x-sell / up-sell).
- Previous experience in iGaming in multiple commercial roles
- Extensive sales and business development experience including sales towards decision makers and senior executives
- Good working knowledge of iGaming that includes a high level technical and operational understanding of systems / solutions
- Must be a self-driven and motivated individual with highly developed social and communication skills
- Experience in client facing positions with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels – working across teams and departments is fundamental
- Knowledge and experience in managing contracts and other legal documents
- B2B sales and preferably within Platform Sales
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. They have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)