Location: Taipei, Taiwan
We’ve all seen how online games have taken the world by storm, fast becoming one of the biggest global trends in history. Our company is playing a vital role in the online gaming space in Asia. We have hand-picked some of the innovative and award-winning games for Asian market instead of focusing only on quantity, and we are the exclusive distributor for some of Europe’s most respected game studios.
With the strong technical support team and well defined framework, we demonstrate the world-class technical support and service to the industry, bringing tailored customized service to our clients. Companies are commonly be judged based on the quality of their customer base, and we have topped the list in Asia with multi-nation customers who do appreciate our quality of service.
- Lead the tech team to ensure the high availability of production systems to deliver business value.
- Supervise the tech team to deliver the support service as per the agreed SLA (sample of SLA to be incorporated into the Consultancy Agreement), and complete client integrations in a timely manner.
- Maintain and monitor Azure IT infrastructure and prevent the possible cyber-attacks.
- Actively participate in the new projects to add additional capabilities for the Company.
- Produce technical requirements and specification for the distribution platform.
- Manage the external partners to develop the applications and tools needed to distribute gaming products.
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- 3+ years in iGaming in similar role
- Working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform
- Good knowledge of Linux system ,MySQL database, API integration skill.
- Ability to adapt quickly to the business need
- Eagerness to grow and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated and ability to exercise independent judgement
- Bilingual in written and spoken Chinese and English
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. They have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)