Our client is currently looking for an affiliate manager to work within a multi-brand strategy.
We are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious, positive minded individual to join our Affiliate Marketing team. We have a multi-brand strategy with 5 different casinos, all of which are separate entities; so, it is vital that the candidate can deal with multiple marketing strategies and has a solid grasp of the differences between our main target markets.
- Acquire and build relationships with new affiliates.
- Monitor the performance of existing affiliates.
- Growth and cement relationships with affiliates.
- Help create, plan, and execute Affiliate Marketing acquisition campaigns.
- Create tracking links and request materials from the marketing team.
- Fulfill department and personal KPI’s as delivered by management.
Candidates skills and experience:
- Minimum of 1 years experience in an affiliate manager role.
- A passion for the iGaming industry, particularly casino.
- A strong negotiator with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Numerically minded when structuring, monitoring, and analyzing affiliate deals and performance.
- Highly motivated to achieve goals and strive for excellence.
- Organized and able to keep focus and structure in a role which grants freedom.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to travel to conferences.
- English speaking with a second language would be considered a positive.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, with a passion and drive to work in a small but efficient and highly successful team.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. They have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)