This role requires deep knowledge of the gaming business industry, as well as strong interpersonal skills to help drive alignment among various stakeholders, while also influencing go-to-market strategies that optimize for growth, adoption and value for this audience
- Assist HOD in business expansion, exploring new markets and expanding product coverage in the market according to the company’s overall strategy.
- Prepare competitive marketing strategies, formulating strategic action plans and tabulate annual budgets, ensuring all this activities have high effective cost control.
- Establish and maintain business relationships with existing partners and engage new business opportunities.
- Increase the brand’s leverage and create value to assure that company’s values, goals and standards are upheld, and that the company enjoys the desired benefits of the sponsorship.
- Strong awareness of gaming industry, competitors’ market strategies and industry trends.
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction.
- Passionate and have keen understanding of the sports industry as well as a proven track record working with both B2B & B2C Sponsorship activities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Familiar with sponsorship proposals, agreements and relevant support documentation
- Candidate must have at least a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in business development fields.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- iGaming industry experience
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. They have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)