Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job Description for PHP Developer
We are looking for talented developers that specialize in PHP. You will design, develop, maintain, enhance, release process cycle. Candidate will be working on high load applications and multi-server.
- Responsible for design, program unit test and functional test of software platform and server.
- Document and communicate designs, estimates, and implementation plan to stakeholders.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use and optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- System integration with third-party services.
- Solve complex performance and architectural challenges.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Assist delivery teams to resolve critical technical issues and challenges.
- Able to communicate in English, knowing Mandarin will be added advantages.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English and Mandarin.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong knowledge of OOP for PHP and PHP webframework such as CodeIgniter, Laravel.
- Must be good in MySQL and database designing.
- Have knowledge with Bootstrap 4, Jquery and Vue.js, Linux environment and Nginx WEB server.
- Familiar with code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Experience in using Kubernetes, Docker, Memcache, Redis, java spring boot, is a plus
- Preferably 5 Yrs Experienced specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. They have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)