We are one of the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams.
Founded in 2006, we revolutionized the Live Casino platform, transforming it into a "must have" for gaming operators.
Today, we are composed of 5,000+ hardworking and forward-thinking employees based across 13 countries, committed to delivering a flawless Live Casino experience across multiple media and channels.
Our team in Taipei is now looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst, please see below for responsibilities and requirements.
· Design, build and create visualized reports for projects or specific requirements.
· Develop actionable reporting, dashboards, and KPIs and oversee regular analysis and operating reviews to track business success.
· Provide business insights based on data to accelerate decision making and drive incremental revenue growth.
· Gather and consolidate market/competitor information.
· Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses.
· Translate business needs into technical solutions.
· Familiar with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and BI tools (Tableau specifically, knowledge of other BI tools will be a plus).
· Basic knowledge of data structure and SQL queries is a must.
· Attention to detail and problem solving aptitude.
· Abilities to communicate with people of various backgrounds.
· Abilities to take initiative and implement new data analysis methodologies.
· Proven experience of influencing business decisions by data insights.
· Abilities to share analytic results with good presenting skills.
· Excellent at time management, multi-tasking and work prioritizing.
· Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Business Intelligence, statistic or related field.
· 2+ years’ experience in a Business Intelligence/Analyst role.
· Must be a R.O.C. passport holder.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. They have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)