iGaming Company (B2C) is looking to hire a Product Manager - Front End to be based in the Philippines.
Reporting into the Head of Operations, this position will be responsible for all front end of products related matters within the company.
- Design and promote functional iterations of company websites and mobile products. Take responsibility for the overall product, lead the entire process of product planning, requirements definition, development, testing and launching. Control and manage the entire cycle of the product.
- Pay attention to competitors’ products and data, in-depth user experience, and find out what new users need. Analyze, manage, implement, and verify business needs based on business scenarios to promote continuous product innovation and optimization.
- Perform product designing, formulate specifications, and create product requirements documents and related materials in accordance with the standard specifications.
- Follow up with UI design plan, R & D plan, and testing plan.
- Follow up with the product development and testing process, solve product related concerns and make necessary adjustments during the process to continuously optimize the product plan.
- Familiarize with the product planning and designing of the user incentive system (User growth system, points system, honor level system, etc.) and can improve user activity and retention through effective product mechanisms
- Have a deep understanding of the user operations, optimize the funnel, and take in charge of the conversion and improvement of the full link of user reach, active, retention, learning, and dissemination
- Complete other related work in other product development processes.
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English
- Bachelor degree or above, science and engineering majors are preferred
- 5+ years working experience in client products, 2+ years management experience is preferred, familiar with the Internet industry, have an in-depth Internet user behavior understanding and related experience; have work experience in user growth system, be responsible for products with more than one million DAU is preferred.
- Familiar with product design process, including requirements analysis, product positioning, market analysis, prototype design, document output, etc.
- Experience in completing projects, independently taking in charge of project independently 0-1 is preferred
- Focus on user experience and have a good aesthetic.
- Proficient in Axure, Ink Knife, Visio, Mind Map, Word, Excel and other tools
- Strong logical thinking skills, problem analysis, good at communication and coordination, resource coordination, can be a good team player and able to learn and work independently.
- Have strong sensitivity to data, good at data-driven and looking for opportunities, and carry out strategy development and landing.
- Like to use international products, have blogs or active contributors in the Internet operation community
- Familiar with Agile SCRUM and technical background
- Love sports games, familiar with the sports forum community, and have working experience in sports betting websites
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. They have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)