Looking for your next iGaming job? iGaming Company (B2C) is looking for a End User Experience (UX) Designer.
- Responsible for design and development of engaging user experiences for a variety of applications.
- Studies and evaluates how users feel about a system, looking at things like ease of use, perception of the value of the system, utility, efficiency in performing tasks, etc.
- Design and deliver concepts, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Translates user needs and business requirements into features and functionality for web/mobile experiences.
- Ensure user experience design based on usability standards, accessibility compliance and industry best practise
Incorporate iterative design, live data, and user testing throughout the development process.
Work with Product Managers and UI designers to strike the perfect balance between great UX and great UI that engineers can build and deliver.
- Understand the specifications and characteristics of platform design.
- Excellent design expression ability, can express ideas quickly and effectively.
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Fluent writing and speaking mandarin
- Conversational english
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, at least 2 years’ experience in UI design and product work.
- Experience in online gaming industry is preferred
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. They have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)