Location: Kuala Lumpur
The successful candidate will be responsible for the database monitoring, performance and optimization of the Company.
- Familiar with Linux.
- Lead the effort on database performance and optimization.
- Implement and release database changes according to agreed schedule.
- Experience in open source DB database management (e.g. MySQL, MariaDB etc)
- Experience with system and database monitoring, including network connection, system status, SQL statement tuning.
- Experience with utilizing tools, shell scripts to solve routine tasks.
- Experience with cluster architecture
- Experience with database system planning, design, build, restore, upgrade, backup management is a plus.
- Willing to cooperate with weekday / holiday shift
- Verbal and written communications in English and Mandarin.
- Candidate must have at least a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent. Experience:
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field.
Specific skills & abilities:
- 3+ years of specific experience with MySQL administration for large-scale systems
- 5+ years of general experience in the tech industry
- Experience configuring and managing database architecture, including load balancing, caching, disaster recovery, upgrading, migration, etc.
Main Tech Stack:
- Database: MySQL
- Public Cache: AWS ElastiCache + Redis
- Data Index and Search: ElasticSearch
Optional Tech Stack:
- Log Real-time Visualization: ElasticSearch + Logstash + Kibana
- Business Monitoring: Graphite + Grafana
- Server Operation System: CentOS • Cluster Monitoring: Zabbix + AWS Cloudwatch
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Hardworking and able to multi-tasks.
- Good time management and always adhere to the timeline.
- Positive attitude and self motivated. • Proactive and committed to complete assigned tasks.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. They have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)