Location: Gizira Seafront, Malta
The company was first launched in April 2016 and is now the leading live streaming site for casino games via Youtube and Twitch. Our community is all about having a good time. This is the place to be if you’re not a stranger to adding something extra to your gambling experience online. Take part in our active and welcoming community and share your ups and downs - the highs & lows with like-minded, fellow gamblers.
- Acquire and build relationships with new affiliate partners.
- Monitor performance, optimize and manage existing affiliate partnerships.
- Create, plan and execute marketing acquisition campaigns.
- Work closely with the Streamer Manager.
- Suggest and implement initiatives for growth.
- Stay up to date with the latest affiliate marketing trends and/or changes.
- Ensure all KPI’s, traffic and affiliate sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Report directly to the Head of Sales.
- At least 2 years’ experience as an affiliate, affiliate manager or similar role in the online gaming industry.
- Passionate about driving sales.
- Strong in communication, negotiation, and analytics.
- Expert level of English is required for this role – additional language plus.
- Ability to work well in a team.
We firmly believe that our diversity is what makes us unique and that everyone and anyone is welcome to enjoy the ride - regardless of age, gender, disability, race, national or ethnic origin, religion, language, marital or civil partnership status, political beliefs and sexual orientation. We are highly committed to upholding a high level of diversity and inclusion throughout our entire group. Being a global company with a widely diverse customer base makes it essential for our workforce to be a reflection of this. By doing so, we believe we will achieve the best possible customer experience and create better value for our shareholders by doing so
Competitive Guaranteed salary and benefits such as gym allowance, health insurance, and a modern and relaxed office environment. If you are not based in Malta we will also provide you with a relocation package. Full-time, flexible office hours
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. They have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).