iGaming Company (B2B) is looking for a Mobile Technology Director.
- Responsible for the technical R&D management of the client product line (IOS/Android/ and web front end);
- Responsible for guiding members to carry out the architecture analysis of the mobile platform, continuous structural upgrade, performance optimization and technology evolution;
- Responsible for recruiting and cultivating development engineers, and front-line managers to build technical echelons;
- Responsible for optimizing the promotion of project process, quality assessment, personnel performance, etc.;
- Participate in the company's overall project team coordination and cross-team promotion;
- Pay attention to industry technology trends and keep team technology up to date;
- Fluent in Mandarin (writing and speaking)
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
- Computer related major, bachelor degree or above, more than 7 years of experience in Internet product development;
- At least proficient in a mobile platform (android/ios), with good technical breadth and global technical design capabilities, with back-end development experience plus points;
- Familiar with mainstream mobile frameworks, such as componentization, Hybrid, etc., with practical experience and selection capabilities;
- Familiar with mobile terminal performance, quality assessment and optimization methods, with practical experience;
- More than 3 years of mobile management experience, familiar with the development process and related technical architecture and best practices; more than 30 people 2 team management experience plus points;
- Have a good technical foundation and technical cognition, and have basic knowledge of design pattern, network, and security design;
- Sensitive to product experience, able to quickly understand business needs, and have a sense of optimization of technology-driven experience;
- Have good learning and cognitive thinking, and communication skills;
- There is a background of a second-line Internet company in the resume, and participated in the credit of well-known mobile products.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. They have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).