iGaming Company (B2B) is looking for a Finance Director.
- Responsible for formulating annual financial planning to ensure the normal operation of the company.
- Responsible for drafting annual, quarterly, and monthly financial pre-settlement statements and reporting to relevant leaders.
- Responsible for establishing and improving the financial management system and effectively controlling financial risks.
- Responsible for asset planning and management, saving expenses and controlling costs.
- Monitor financial accounts and running water in real time, and analyze and recommend financial statements.
- Daily financial accounting and clearing work.
- Other work that the leadership has confessed.
- Fluent in Mandarin (writing and speaking)
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
- 211, 985 school full-time undergraduate or above;
- Must be qualified as a CPA, and have other qualifications (such as ACCA, AICPA, etc.) are preferred;
- More than 10 years of experience in corporate financial management, more than three years of comprehensive financial management experience;
- Proficient in auditing legal norms;
- Integrity, flexibility, strong sense of responsibility, careful and rigorous work, good professional ethics;
- Strong interpersonal communication and coordination skills, good discipline
SmartConsulting.net is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartConsulting.net are specialized in the iGaming industry (both operators and providers). SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).