iGaming Company (B2B) is looking for a Risk Control Director
- Establish a risk control team and lead the team to create user portraits and develop wind control model tools.
- Data-driven risk management and policy development and regular optimization for users through data analysis and modeling tools.
- +5 years of experience in risk control or trading in the BC industry.
- Support strategic decision-making at the operational level of the trader's department through data analysis and summarization to provide high-quality data technology services.
- Responsible for the internal management and integration of the risk control department, as well as the docking communication work of other business departments.
- Fluent in Mandarin (writing and speaking)
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
- Bachelor degree or above, major in science and engineering in statistics, mathematics, computer, etc.,
- More than five years working experience in BC industry or related industry work experience.
- Sensitive to data, with excellent data analysis capabilities and interpretation capabilities, with unique insights into data monitoring, risk warning, and data operations.
- Excellent communication and cooperation ability and project promotion ability, good at cross-team cooperation.
- Proficiency includes not only limited to Mysql, Sqlsever, Hive and other database systems, but also skilled in SAS, Python, R and other modeling tools.
- Excellent and rigorous professionalism, active, serious, meticulous and practical.
- Have team management or large project management experience, with more than 30 team management experience and priority.
SmartConsulting.net is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartConsulting.net are specialized in the iGaming industry (both operators and providers). SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).