iGaming Company (B2B) is looking for a Product Director.
- Responsible for the construction management, direction control and work deployment of the production team, and participating in the strategic decision of the production;
- Responsible for all products in marketing analysis, requirement analysis, product function design and business model design, etc. planning and decision-making of key requirements for major product versions;
- Responsible for the coordination between various product lines, and organize product optimization plans and implementation according to user needs and behaviors;
- Deeply understand the company's strategy and business, coordinate resources, and complete short-, medium- and long-term product targets for products;
- Standardize the work of the product, responsible for formulating the work plan for each stage, decomposing the target, and arranging various work planned;
- Grasp the product trend, provide product data and user feedback, and provide feasibility suggestions for product operation strategy based on product characteristics.
- Fluent in Mandarin (writing and speaking)
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
- Full-time undergraduate degree or above, open to all backgrounds;
- Engaged in product work for more than 7 years, with many years of experience in large-scale project management, strong ability to solve problems, innovative spirit, strong logical thinking and analytical ability, overall concept, excellent communication and coordination skills;
- Experience in working with well-known Internet companies, and experience in both B-end products and C-end products is preferred;
- Familiar with Internet and mobile Internet product applications. At least 3 years of experience in games, social networking, entertainment, big data, cloud computing, smart terminals, etc.;
- Have a keen market awareness, good operational thinking and innovative consciousness. Good at product pre-research and user behavior analysis, excellent product design capabilities. Extremely sensitive to the details of the user experience, and able to propose targeted product improvement solutions;
- With project management experience and team management capabilities
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. They have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).