iGaming Company (B2B) is looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to join their team in Manila.
Business Intelligence Manager oversee their company's BI department. As such, they are responsible for ensuring that companies meet their objectives for them to accomplish the company and department goals. To accomplish this goal, BI manager lead their company's research and data analytics staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- BI manager perform a number of specific, project-related duties as part of leading Business Intelligence efforts. These are the following accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Monitor all aspect of internal product and recommend business improvement
- Data monitoring of internal product and real time detection of fraud and provide solution to minimized business risk.
- Recommend improvement in our product by analyzing competitor’s data against internal product data.
- Create, review and comment from idea sharing to Product Owner and once Product Owner request to CEO on live product.
- Provide Data report to other department head.
- Project data monitoring plan
- +5 years of experience in relevant field
- Managerial Experience
- Knows how to create business requirements
- Strong in business intelligence platform
- Project management
- Strong people handling skills
- Experience with Python, R, SAS, SQL, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Mapreduce
- Proven quantitative skills, ability to think analytically, and strong attention to details
SmartConsulting.net is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartConsulting.net are specialized in the iGaming industry (both operators and providers). SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).