Location: Saint Julian's, Malta
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support the development and execution of the digital marketing strategy of the Japanese Market, for one of our key clients.
This will include their affiliate marketing and delivering results towards the company’s goals. Liaison for offers between the Japanese Team, Marketing Team and the Commercial Department. Responsible for ensuring the acquisition of new partners, the structure of on-boarding new partners, and re-marketing.
- Numerically minded when structuring, monitoring and analyzing affiliate deals and performance.
- Planning, execution, and optimization of the Affiliate Marketing using the affiliate channels, SEO, SEM & programmatic retargeting to deliver the best ROI.
- Develop the digital marketing strategy and delivering results towards the company’s goals.
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives, and bonuses for the affiliate scheme
- Responsible for bridging between marketing team and commercial team.
- Responsible for marketing related duties such as Newsletters, Landing pages, Banner creation, SNS etc digital content.
- Identify, negotiate and manage new partnerships with marketing partners including affiliates.
- Audit our current strategy and -deals, and present recommendations for improvements/changes
- Implement strategies and processes to increase quality and yield of performance marketing
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives, and bonuses for the performance marketing.
- Responsible for the collaboration with the analytics team to assist with data, be marketing contact in projects, responsible of building and maintaining tools necessary for the team.
- Responsible for the day to day dialogue with our main performance agencies.
- Fluent in Japanese and English language.
An attractive package will be offered to the right candidate.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. They have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).