iGaming Company (B2B), who does events and exhibitions, are looking for Marketing Assistants.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Market research and analysis: Responsible for collecting and sorting of market information and competitor information of related industries; exporting research reports.
- Our show promotion and recruit customers from online and offline;
- Engagement with customers;
- Media content contributions;
- A team player to contribute to product (price strategy, advertising sales strategy, website advertising) design;
- Planning and designing recruitment of exhibitors and visitors;
- Ad hoc projects/tasks
- Language: English (Mandarin is a plus)
- College degree or above, with more than 3 years relevant work experience;
- Must have +3 years B2B marketing experience in either land-based, online gaming OR exhibition
- Proficient with powerpoint, excel and other MS software.
- Has solid marketing knowledge, familiar with media and marketing sections.
- Has hands-on experience at online and offline marketing, social media marketing and brand marketing
- Excellent communication skills with both vendors and customers
- Has solid text skills, with excellent editing, organization, finishing and writing capabilities, can independently complete the writing of news articles. Candidates with published works/successful cases are preferred;
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. They have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).