Location: Malta (St Julians)
We are currently looking for a Legal and Compliance Officer who will fit in our dynamic team and will be reporting to the Group Head Compliance and to the Managing Director.
The position will also include overseeing:
- The Group's B2B legal and compliance requirements including :
- On boarding and ongoing compliance of prospective and existing clients;
- Preparation of and or review of client agreements;
- Preparation of all legal and compliance documentation;
- Liaison with Authorities, Regulators and third-party service providers;
- On boarding and ongoing compliance third-party service providers;
- Review of commercial agreements third-party service providers;
- Assisting in the day-to-day compliance requirements of the B2C arm of the Group.
In this position, you will work alongside our Legal and Compliance Team providing day-to-day support to the Organisation to ensure that the business is compliant with legal and regulatory requirements in respect of both new products and existing operations.
Key skills required:
- Experience in the Legal and Compliance sectors.
- Experience developing and implementing policies, procedures for internal and external audits.
- Advantageous, but not essential skills include:
- Previous experience in assisting both internal and external audits.
- Knowledge of the gambling sector.
SmartConsulting.net is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartConsulting.net are specialized in the iGaming industry (both operators and providers). SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).