Location: SE Asia (tbc)
Reporting to the Head of Product, the Head of Live Dealer will work intrinsically with the Executive Management, Account Management and Sales teams in order to grow the Live Dealer business.
Accountable for the delivery of the live dealer product, as well as being responsible for the overall P&L of the product vertical. The Head of Live Dealer will need to demonstrate strong commercial acumen as a key skill set to drive the success of the product. Core to the role is a robust product focus, understanding competitors and market conditions in order to update and refresh the product design to ensure the product is fit for market
The role will require frequent travel to our development houses across Asia, as well as our current live dealer studios and partners.
- Create, deliver and manage a Strategy for the Live Dealer Product
- Prepare and present key updates for the Executive Management and Business Development Teams
- Deliver Strategic Action plans for key projects including new market entries, product launches and strategic partnerships
- Manage and report on the P&L of the Live Dealer Product
- Accountability of the entire Live Dealer Product team resources, including prioritization of the development team’s projects
- Produce Weekly & Monthly Reports for Executive Management
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- 5 years’ experience in the online gaming industry
- Understanding of agile product development
- Minimum 3 years of relevant Live Dealer experience
- Strong commercial background
- Strong strategic planning and ability to implement a vision
- Ability to interact comfortably with key decision makers at executive and C-level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to the business needs
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. They have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).