We are currently looking for a Payment and Fraud Analyst who will fit in our fantastic dream team. Previous experience with Fraud, Payments and iGaming is a must.
- Process outgoing customer payments, in a timely and error-free manner
- Performing checks on customers and requesting the relevant KYC documents in compliance with any regulatory governing bodies and based on determined customer risk level
- Handling document verification for customers
- Specialize in the detection & prevention of fraud
- Working closely with colleagues of the support and payments team
- Doing daily shift reports on what has happened on the shift
- Actively contribute to identifying initiatives, system and procedure improvements
- Investigate and locate any deposit issues that a customer may have
- Recognize and take the appropriate action with bonus abuse
Skills and Capabilities
- Team player
- Driven individual with a great attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize the workload accordingly
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills
- Able to multitask under pressure
- Fluent in English (Other languages as well is a plus)
- Previous experience with Fraud, Payments & IGaming is a must
- Shift working hours, including weekends. Covering 08.00-01.00
We are on an infinite journey, where our goal is to create an outstanding work place. We believe in releasing the talent and creativity in every person who works with us.
Our bright open-plan office is in the heart of Malta’s amusement area with plenty of cafés and restaurants to choose from and offers a modern, relaxed and welcoming environment. Naturally, we offer private life and health insurance, health benefits, family friendly company policies as well as exciting company events. Welcome!
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. They have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).