iGaming Company looking for a Business Development Manager.
With offices in Manila and Kuala Lumpur, we i focused on producing games that are innovative and provide new experiences for the player that over time will maximize player lifetime values and drive enhanced profitability to our clients.
Our games are specifically designed for Asian players, featuring themes, graphics, animations, music and algorithms to which Asian players will connect. We “understands your players” and is dedicated to delivering games that engage players and increase player lifetime values.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new leads, new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- AM/Sales experience in iGaming
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Comprehensive understanding of company's business strategies and industry trends
- Solid network with the industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills to communicate confidently and effectively
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation that takes pride in its vision in continuous product innovation in the long term. We are looking for high-potential individuals who are passionate and committed to driving sustainable market share. If you have an exceptional appetite for growth, this is a great opportunity for individuals to step up to lead a team, and to be make a direct positive impact to the growth of the organisation.
SmartConsulting.net is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartConsulting.net are specialized in the iGaming industry (both operators and providers). SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).