iGaming Trade Show Company / Videographer / Graphic Designer
iGaming - Manila, Asia
We are looking for a high-performing Videographer and Graphic Designer to help us drive toward successful inauguration of our events in Asia. You will be responsible for providing video and graphic support to our sales team that is based in Manila plus coordinating and supporting work from our Malta based marketing team. Qualified candidates must be prepared to thrive in a highly active environment that demands creativity, collaboration, innovative thinking and use of tools to effectively communicate to employees, leadership and other internal stakeholders.
- Create and execute engaging, impactful and unique design solutions using brand imagery and identity guidelines
- Clearly articulate creative vision and design rationale to clients
- Work with cross-functional teams, collaborating with designers, content, and videographers, from ideation to execution
- Ensure all deliverables are of the highest creative standards, and adhere to interactive best practices
- Think creatively and drive new ways to visually support everything from broad strategic concepts to design functionality
- Work independently and check in frequently with your manager to tackle problems and keep project status updated
- Work with sales and marketing teams to schedule and arrange video production
- Set up, move and operate cameras, lights, audio equipment and props for in-studio or remote video capture
- Shoot product, talent, events, classes and vendors
- Edit footage into effective, cohesive and engaging storylines
- Collaborate with writers, designers, and photographers to deliver final product
- Create title screens, graphics, etc…
- Export video for various media and audiences including web, DVD/Vimeo-on-Demand, social, etc…
- Organize, maintain and backup media files
- At least 2 years of experience in graphic design and videography
- Must be an experienced user of the Adobe Creative Suite of applications: Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
- Must have knowledge of file size preparation for large format design and printing.
- Must have experience with design and layout of brochures, posters, flyers and other print and digital materials.
- Experience coordinating and directing the execution of creative assignments for advertising, news, publicity, and/or technical use
- Must have customer service experience and the ability to work independently and also collaboratively on a multimedia team
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices
- Understanding of iGaming, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and/or Medical Cannabis
- Geographical experience and familiarity with the Asia Pacific region