Location: Remote from Japan or Asia (Work Visa only approved for Taiwan)
About the Hiring Company
We are one of the world’s leading provider of video-streamed live gaming solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play live games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams.
Today, we are composed of 5,000+ hardworking and forward-thinking employees based across 13 countries, committed to delivering a flawless experience across multiple media and channels.
The Country Manager shall, at all the time during his/her employment with the Company perform the following tasks, according to the Company’s policies and procedures:
- Maintain current client relationships and identify areas for potential clients.
- Develop new sales areas and improve sales through various methods.
- Research the latest in the iGaming industry and create new opportunities to expand the business.
- Design and provide strategy to meet the requirements, such as sales numbers and profit goals.
- Strong understanding of company products and business position to help stay competitive.
- Focus on growing turnover and increasing the size of the clients' customer base, together with identifying and exploring new business opportunities.
- Business development and achieving growth on existing and potential clients.
- Understand the assigned market, conduct research, perform detailed analysis, and justify recommended solutions. Translate business questions/problems into structured analyses and present recommended solutions.
- Support the strategic ongoing development of client accounts with regards to Company's products.
- Partner with the Company accounts, compliance, project and product teams in development of existing customer accounts as and when required, including the identification of product sales, product placement and preferred supplier sales opportunities within customer accounts.
- Monitor the results of team meetings and sales pitches at events and exhibitions tailored to the live B2B industry.
- identifying actionable insights and recommendations based on data available.
- Effectively communicating results to executives.
- Produce regular reports with executive and strategy leaders and proactively identify areas of opportunity or concern.
- Collaborating with internal teams to ensure alignment on metrics and analytical methodologies when presenting to clients.
The Successful Candidate
- Associate degree in business or a similar field.
Minimum of 4-year experience in sales and business development.
- Strong connection in iGaming industry is a must.
- A strong understanding of how local business operates with proven track records.
- General management experience is essential.
- Proactive in resolving issues with logical-thinking skills, and able to work independently.
- Strong relationship-building skills and the ability to build trust, strong social and people skills.
- Sound commercial acumen, understanding of ROI and an analytical approach.
- Strong and written ability in English is essential (an additional language would be an asset).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Responsible and reliable, excellent team player.
- Be presentable, willing to travel and work outside of normal office hours.
Language: Fluency in Japanese & English
Type of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent/Consultant
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming & Crypto experts globally.