Location: Taipei, Taiwan, Asia
About the Company:
We are a company that provides B2B product support services. We provide 24/7 continuous support to keep the products running at their best and we are always striving to deliver the highest standard in first line technical support, to meet even the toughest business needs of our corporate customers.
We are looking for a passionate team worker to join our company to support our business.
We are looking for a 1st line support service representative to assist our client with technical problems when using our products and services.
Technical Service responsibilities primarily include resolving client queries, recommending solutions, and guiding product users through features and functionalities. In addition, this role also keeps eyes on the monitoring of the performance of production IT Systems and be the point of contact for escalation for clients and internal groups.
To be qualified for this role, you must believe in the power of collaboration, guide your daily interactions and behaviors as such, and strive to steadily maintain and improve the effectiveness of collaboration among partner teams and clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
● Client support
● Take end-to-end ownership of client issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, issue resolution, and final close-out communication
● Interact with clients to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
● Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate correspond teams (e.g., Tier1/Tier2 support)
● Follow up with clients to ensure their technical issues are resolved and ensure all issues are properly logged.
● Take appropriate steps to bring any open support cases to resolution in a timely manner.
● Under general supervision, in a 24/7 in-bound contact center environment, respond to client queries in a prompt and accurate way, via email and instant messaging channels.
● System monitoring and escalations
● Be the contact for system, service, and operation activity monitoring communication ensuring that all issue is aware and within handle.
● Proactively monitor system performance and apply with an effective solution
● Report and update business stakeholders effectively when high urgency incident occurs
● Function as the first point of escalation contact for clients and internal groups
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming & Crypto experts globally.