Location: Taipei, Taiwan, Asia
About the Hiring Company (B2B):
We are one of the world’s leading provider of video-streamed live gaming solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play live games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams.
Today, we are composed of 5,000+ hardworking and forward-thinking employees based across 13 countries, committed to delivering a flawless experience across multiple media and channels.
• Assist Promotions Manager oversee the promotional campaigns within the Group
• Assist Promotions Manager in creating the strategy and planning of specific promotions in conjunction with Commercial and Marketing, including setting the promotions calendar for Slots across multiple group brands and markets
• Assist Promotions Manager creating and launching engaging promotions among partners
• Assist Promotions Manager creating and preparing campaign terms and conditions
• Collaborate with the Commercial team on promotional mechanics to ensure effective use of budget
• Work in close collaboration with Marketing to make sure all promotional materials and tasks are delivered
• Assist Promotions Manager review, analysis and optimisation of promotions and performance to deliver
against departmental KPIs
• Regular reporting to the regional Commercial team and senior stakeholders on ongoing performance, success and optimisation of campaigns, demonstrating a deep understanding of promotional mechanics and the end user
• Rate partners according to their participation in promotions and prepare general recommendations for maximum success
• Assist Promotions Manager and commercial team in providing insights and guidance to ensure the team has the required tools and features to execute promotions to the highest standard
• Understanding of online casino and player base to be able to design the best promotions within budgetary allowance and legal boundaries.
• Ensure all activities hit growth targets and KPIs
• Market intelligence - be the expert on the competition
• Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required.
The Successful Candidate:
• 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment with ambitious targets preferred
• Open for fresh graduates with Business/Marketing degree
• Familiar with MS tools, especially Excel
• Marketing/Business degree preferred
• Previous experience in a similar promotion, commercial or marketing campaign role
•Strong analytical skills, data and target driven
• Good presentation skills
•Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
• Self-motivation, enthusiasm and initiative
• Fluent in English and native Mandarin
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming & Crypto experts globally.