Digital Solutions Company (B2B) / Thailand Country Manager
iGaming - Kuala Lumpur, Asia
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Working for a mid-size customer focused exciting company that is at the forefront of their industry. The ideal candidate will have suitable experience working within a pro-active environment, having a creative and innovative approach to Online Marketing and Brand Management within a highly competitive industry.
The successful candidate is used to work within a dynamic marketing team.
- Monitor and analyze KPIs and metrics for your market, react quickly to under performance and optimize activity accordingly to meet and exceed the company’s business strategy and objectives
- Taking ownership of the Thai market place for client’s websites
- Build and maintain brand and website consistencies
- Direct the day-to-day-operational management of the Thai business, applying as required a hands-on approach to producing solutions to strategic, technical, commercial, and operational and personnel related challenges which impact on customer service and performance.
- Ensure customer support and payments and compliance teams meet required standards.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and implement the Thai marketing strategy; both above the line and online.
- Work with Customer Experience, Banking, Fraud and Payments, and Support teams to ensure a positive customer experience
- Provide country insight into national holidays, events or other key dates to ensure product rollouts and new offers/promotions are launched on time, without errors and are on-market trends.
- Reporting to Head of Marketing and other internal stake holder’s suitable feedback
- Acquire and build relationships with new affiliates
- Monitor performance of and maintain existing affiliates
- Help create, plan and execute Affiliate Marketing acquisition campaigns
- Research and keep up to date on potential payment options specific to the market
- 5-10 years suitable experience in online marketing and business development
- Excellent Thai online marketing experience - acquisition and retention
- Strong background in Affiliate management, dealing with 3rd parties and product ownership
- Familiar with Google Analytics and performance and KPI reporting
- Worked with online Customer Support and P&C teams - understand how they work
- Be familiar with and enforced compliance requirements, to ensure all standards are met
Skills & Requirements:
- Need to be able to strategize and successfully execute new initiatives across different teams
- Native Thai written and speaking standard required
- Have a large database of Thai affiliates (online and offline)
- Experience in guerrilla marketing within Thailand
- Be extremely familiar with websites, UX and online best practice
- Be able to offer good and clear communication to internal and external stakeholders
- Worked with Online CRM and Marketing platforms – website CMS, email and SMS
- Needs to be self-starter, reliable and highly motivated
- Be familiar with advanced data filtering and customer segmentation
- Ensure an accurate and careful approach to all tasks
- Work methodically and transparently
- This role offers outstanding career development opportunities
Salary & Package:
- Salary Negotiable - subject to experience
- Health cover included
- Travel and fitness allowance included
- Dental and optical cover
SmartConsulting.net is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartConsulting.net are specialized in the iGaming industry (both operators and providers). SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).