About the Hiring Company:
We are a leading content provider to the iGaming Industry, offering a multi-product portfolio that is innovative, regulated and mobile-focused. Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivaled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo.
You will be responsible for the Execution and Product for the territory and will help define the strategic direction, budget management and delivery against the targets set. As the market specialist, they will drive the optimization of the market working closely with key stakeholders in the business.
- Define and communicate the local market strategy, offer and product for the Japanese market.
- Continuously monitoring competitive positioning & future regulation, in the market adapting strategy and tactics are required.
- Actively manage a full marketing and brand strategy, ensuring that you have an optimal media mix to drive mass market player acquisitions while providing a healthy ROI and establishing the brand.
- Conduct contract and agreement negotiation of affiliate and digital marketing agreements to increase market distribution in the Japanese market
- Formulating and implementing operational & tactical plans with global teams, ensuring robust financial control systems, and that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by all who work in the team
- Closely monitoring the operating and financial results against plans/budgets and optimizing accordingly and making sure the product is in line with the Japanese market demand.
- Work with the Business Intelligence team to ensure player behaviours and any unique market insights are understood and direct optimization of strategy and tactical plans
- Work across the full-player user journey establishing effective continuous improvement initiatives to drive acquisition and conversion efficiency, player onboarding, retention and yield.
- Directly manage all above the line marketing activity and the commercial and contractual relationships. Additionally, represent the company in the region to major customers, partners and professional associations
- Provide leadership and direction to cross-functional team while working with other Country Directors/Managers and cross-departments to capture and optimize synergies
- Establish additional market-led operational processes, reporting and analytics, professionalizing the business while maintaining the entrepreneurial start-up and agile approach and spirit.
The Successful Candidate:
- Primarily looking for a proven creative thinker with experience in the delivery of new product concepts, creating a market-leading brand positioning & proposition.
- Able to coordinate with cross-department and come up with various products for the market and execute with different strategies to position our brand.
- You will have strong experience in marketing and/or territory management role with proven experience managing external creative advertising, PR and media agencies along with internal central service departments.
- Strong knowledge of the Japan and overall Asia online gaming industry, specifically within the online Casino product category
- Experience with producing and delivering advertising and promotional marketing campaigns alongside managing performance & response driven acquisition activities
- You will be a dedicated and strong leader, capable of performing within a matrix structure, with a result-orientated attitude, good organizational awareness and the ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Strong local contacts within the local Japanese online gaming market is a plus
You should be driven, energetic and entrepreneurial with a positive attitude towards quick and continuous changes in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent attention to detail with an ability to take each task through to completion
- Analytical self-starter with strong excel skills
- A clear focus on sales and business growth is necessary within a B2C online business is optional.
- Proven commercial acumen and experience managing budgets are optional key skill set.
- Start-up experience and culture a plus
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming & Crypto experts globally.