Sports Product Manager Job - iGaming - Asia
iGaming - Manila, Taipei, Kuala Lumpur and
Location: Taipei/Manila/Kuala Lumpur
iGaming Company B2C is looking for a Sports Product Manager.
- Represent the Sports book Product of the company
- Work and lead Development Team to implement new products and the existing integrations.
- Responsibility in product release process, including all the planning, coordination and execution required across all platforms and brands.
- Full ownership of negotiate existing providers to improve product performance such as require sponsored campaigns including planning, coordination and execution required across providers and brands.
- Develop strategies to promote a product; help in identifying the target audience of a product and check the efficiency of the implemented product development and marketing strategies.
- Create new innovation product and promotional ideas and recommend enhancements to existing products
- Build and manage relationship within the clients
- Must possess skills in Business, Marketing and Sales.
- Fluent english is a must
- Must have at least 3+ years working experience in iGaming and Sportsbook
- Goal Oriented and motivated
- Excellent in analytical, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Take lead in Integration of Sports book platform
- Must have competent skills in Microsoft office applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Can lead, manage and influence a team in order to deliver results efficiently
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a fast-paced environment
- Focused, careful and thorough in executing deliverables
- Has excellent analytical skills; able to derive insights from data and numbers
- Has good understanding of digital platforms
- Good business insight to forecast the future trends in the market.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. They have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).