Customer Support Agent Job - iGaming - Malta
iGaming - Malta, Europe
A leading B2C brand, a publicly traded online gaming company is looking for a dynamic and motivated Customer Support Agent.
• Delivering a high level of service ensuring player satisfaction and handling of all general enquiries
• Create added value by identifying and maximizing sales opportunities
• Natural communicator through email, online chats, and telephone
What will you be doing day to day?
• Making all our players happy in a fast paced environment
• Strong communicator as well as an instinctive solution provider
• Taking on board feedback, learning and constantly enhancing your already incredible skills
• Turning registered players into loyal members of the best gaming community using an effective selling approach which is beneficial to both our company & our players
• Working independently and being trusted to make decisions to improve player satisfaction and team results
• Be an amazing team player every day
• Just simply be unstoppable!
What are your skills?
• Awesome verbal and written command in one of the following languages: ENGLISH, GERMAN, FINNISH and/or DANISH.
• Experience and a passion for dealing with customers
• You thrive at multi-tasking
• Master new skills quickly
• A super positive attitude
• Expert coffee maker (tea making is also considered an asset) :)
What we can offer you?
• Cool offices based in the most popular location on the island – central Sliema
• Amazing colleagues - we are 1 big happy family from top to bottom!
• Monday to Friday breakfast
• Fruit & biscuits daily
• Friday Beers (bi-monthly)
• 3 weeks in-depth initial training so you can hit the ground running with confidence
• Monthly happy hour! Time to have a beer and a bite to eat with your colleagues
• Develop your sporting abilities by joining our company football team
• Weekly classes offered at one of the best fitness clubs on the island
• Private health insurance
• Free eye testing
• Anniversary rewards
• An opportunity to grow professionally within one of the biggest iGaming companies in the world
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. They have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).