Affiliate Manager Job - iGaming - Malta
iGaming - Malta, Europe
A leading B2C brand, a public traded online gaming company, is looking for a dynamic and motivated Affiliate Manager.
- Manage affiliate accounts to help deliver on group KPI and monitor the performance of affiliates on a regular basis, whilst providing a proactive, positive and constructive relationship.
- Constant recruitment of new affiliates, closing the deal and following up on the activity and performance.
- Help develop and implement initiatives to improve affiliate performance and retention.
- Working closely with our design team to continuously improve marketing materials and affiliates performances.
- Participate in industry conferences and networking events.
- Must be fluent in English both written and verbal, any other language skills is considered an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in an affiliate management role.
- Previous experience within the iGaming industry is a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical/reporting skills.
- Target driven with a proven and consistent track record of delivering results.
- Highly motivated and energetic.
What we can offer you?
- Cool offices based in the most popular location on the island – central Sliema
- Amazing colleagues - we are 1 big happy family from top to bottom!
- Monday to Friday breakfast
- Fruit & biscuits daily
- Friday Beers (bi-monthly)
- 3 weeks in-depth initial training so you can hit the ground running with confidence
- Monthly happy hour! Time to have a beer and a bite to eat with your colleagues
- Develop your sporting abilities by joining our company football team
- Weekly classes offered at one of the best fitness clubs on the island
- Private health insurance
- Free eye testing
- Anniversary rewards
- An opportunity to grow professionally within one of the biggest iGaming companies in the world
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. They have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).