iGaming Company (B2B) / Product Division Head
iGaming - Manila, Asia
iGaming Company (B2B) looking for Product Division Head.
Product will be tasked with growing the newly created online gaming division. This person will be tasked with collaborating with technology partners to create products, and create top-of-the-line player experiences. Additional responsibilities will be to own the product strategy and roadmap, evaluating player and game data, player behavior, and take in all stakeholder input to redefine product roadmap if needed.
- Plan, organise, and execute on enhancements to the existing game product as well as develop new game products
- Active involvement in the full product development lifecycle from conceptual phase thru product launch, including gathering product requirements, defining product vision, creating preliminary design concepts, and working with Engineering to implement and iterate
- Overall product owner of the product and any related new products
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders to define requirements and specifications
- Conduct market, industry and competitive analysis to drive product and business decisions
- Create business cases, road maps, and resource plans as necessary
- BA/BS in Business Management, Marketing, Development Communication, Computer Science, Engineering or related field, MA/MS/MBA preferred
- 10+ years of Product Management experience, with 3+ years in the mobile internet/gaming space
- Detailed knowledge of the product and related products; preferred background in the internet and online betting/gaming with prior positions at leading gaming destinations
- Knowledge of the product development process with a good balance of business and technical skills
- Ability to adapt, change, and be flexible in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment!
- Detailed product knowledge, critical thinker & analytical skill,
- Ability to write business cases and requirements
- Prioritize roadmaps, drive and determination
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fluid organization
- Self-starter, innovative, entrepreneurial
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
SmartConsulting.net is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartConsulting.net are specialized in the iGaming industry (both operators and providers). SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).