iGaming Company (B2C) / Marketing Manager (China)
iGaming - Manila, Asia
Location: Manila, Philippines
A large and well known iGaming Company (B2C) is looking for a Marketing Manager (China).
- Per the company's development strategy and product positioning, develop accurate and effective network promotion plan and execute it.
- Set KPI targets for marketing teams and consistently track progress according to marketing plans, adjusting plans where necessary to ensure targets are adhered to.
- Statistical analysis of website traffic; assess promotion data feedback, customer behavior data, and the overall impact of promotion; responsible for alignment of marketing campaigns with overall company marketing strategy; propose network promotion improvements and implementation.
- Act as brand guarding and ensure that rand integrity is maintained through close adherence to brand guidelines.
- Responsible for the negotiation and signing of major marketing contracts. Maintain good relationships with the important network channels.
- Combination of various online marketing tools to achieve marketing objectives
- Established a highly efficient team through developing work objectives, delegating to subordinates, motivating team members and evaluating performance behavior.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Marketing, Computer Science, E-Commerce, Advertising or other relevant professional fields.
- +7 years’ work experience with 5 years in network marketing promotion.
- Proven success in network marketing with developed network channels alongside proven experience with brand building.
- Familiar with operation and promotion of various apps and websites.
- Having solid experience in building/managing a team. Be a good decision-maker with good communication and cooperation skills.
- Fluent in Chinese and English.
In charge of this recruitment process is our partner SmartConsulting.net, who are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. They are specialized in the iGaming industry, both B2B and B2C. SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taipei/Taichung).